- About DUT
- Technology and Innovation
- Business Studies Unit
- Co-operative Education
- Enterprise Development Unit
- Information Technology & Support Services
- International Education and Partnerships
- Research & Postgraduate Support
- Research Institutes
- Space Science Research Group
- Technology Transfer and Innovation
- Technology Stations
- Support Services
- Development & Fundraising Project
- Division of Corporate Affairs
- Midlands Campus
- Physical Planning
- Student Services and Development
- Students Services & Development Midlands
- Tabeisa Enterprise Centre
- Telephone Directory
- News and Publications
- Contact Us
- Click here to view Academic Staff Recruitment
- Click here to view Admin Staff Recruitment
- Click here to view Management Staff Recruitment
- Click here to view Research Recruitment
Please download and fill in the Application for Employment Form and send this with a detailed CV, copies of ID, qualifications and a covering letter with the exact name of the post you are applying for to:
Human Resources Department
Third Floor, Tromso Building
Steve Biko Campus OR
P.O. Box 1334
• Communication will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
• Applications without the official DUT Application for Employment Form will not be considered.
While DUT strives for equal opportunities, preference will be given to applicants in terms of the University's equity policy.
The University reserves the right not to appoint.
NOTE: Candidates must be fluent in English and must be in possession of a valid work permit.
This information has been supplied by the Department of Human Resources at the Durban University of Technology.