- About DUT
- Technology and Innovation
- Business Studies Unit
- Co-operative Education
- Enterprise Development Unit
- Information Technology & Support Services
- International Education and Partnerships
- Research & Postgraduate Support
- Research Institutes
- Space Science Research Group
- Technology Transfer and Innovation
- Support Services
- Division of Corporate Affairs
- Midlands Campus
- Physical Planning
- Student Services and Development
- Students Services & Development Midlands
- Tabeisa Enterprise Centre
- Telephone Directory
- News and Publications
- Contact Us
Rendezvous Restaurant is run by students from the Department of Food and Nutrition Consumer Science
Steve Biko Campus, Block S9, Level 4.
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12:00 to 14:00.
The students prepare and serve a variety of meals and on occasion a three-course meal including filter coffee for only R40.
Vegetarian options available.
For reservations and enquiries contact:
Jane Visagie on e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kershni Devraj on (031) 373 2322
Hotel School Restaurant
The Hotel School Restaurant is available for lunch or dinner by prior booking.
Our intention is that you will enjoy attentive service and food of a high standard both in terms of taste and appearance at a very competitive price.
The menu will be designed to satisfy your requirements and complementary wines will be recommended to suit both menu and occasion. A full bar is also available at which you are invited to enjoy a pre-meal drink in relaxing surroundings.
Food preparation and service is undertaken by students of the Hotel School under the guidance of experienced chef lecturers.
To make your booking and for more information on the menus please contact:
Miss Ronelle Kok
Tel: 031 373 5526
Safe parking is available through our entrances in Ritson Road and Winterton Walk.