Grade 11 / Grade 12 Students: Should you wish to apply for the scholarship grant, you are requested to complete the online scholarship grant form – LINK HERE.
Note: Only a student who has obtained an “A” or “B” aggregate is eligible for the award.
Looking for advice and tips from experts and students to help prepare you for success in your first year of studies? Visit the Student Zone by Oxford University Press SA. (http://www.oxford.co.za/page/student_zone/index)
- How to submit a payment online using the DUT E-Payment facility
- Journalismiziko – online newspaper
- The project MastersDegreeOnline.org/International-Students-Guide is a comprehensive resource for prospective international students who are looking to study in the US. Visit our site for all the information you need http://www.mastersdegreeonline.org/International-Students-Guide/
Understanding Addiction – http://wedorecover.com/addiction/understanding-addiction.html
Helping a Person with an Addiction – http://wedorecover.com/addiction/help-addiction.html
Private Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment – http://wedorecover.com/
Van Schaik Bookstore – http://vanschaik.com
Whistle Blowers – (086) 000 5111
- Career Leaflets
- Department Handbooks
- Fees and Finance Rules Handbook
- General Handbook
- Study Opportunities Guide 2015