- About DUT
- Technology and Innovation
- Business Studies Unit
- Co-operative Education
- Enterprise Development Unit
- Information Technology & Support Services
- International Education and Partnerships
- Research & Postgraduate Support
- Research Institutes
- Space Science Research Group
- Technology Transfer and Innovation
- Support Services
- Division of Corporate Affairs
- Midlands Campus
- Physical Planning
- Student Services and Development
- Students Services & Development Midlands
- Tabeisa Enterprise Centre
- Telephone Directory
- News and Publications
- Contact Us
HIV / Aids Centre
• To transform DUT community into an HIV/AIDS competent community through effective knowledge and skills.
• To create a supportive and caring environment for people infected and or affected by HIV.
• To develop an HIV/AIDS policy which addresses the human rights and dignity of people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
• To review and lead policy implementation and development.
• To organise public events on campus to raise awareness on issues relating to HIV/AIDS.
• To provide expert knowledge, information and advise on HIV/AIDS issues to DUT community through consultation.
• To communicate key issues to DUT community utilizing existing social marketing peer educators.
Microbicides Development Programme Congratulates Microbicide Trials Network on Completion of Trial HPTN 035. View at: http://www.mdp.mrc.ac.uk/