- RPS Home Elements System Scholarly Publishing Research and Innovation ReportsGrants ManagementGrants Management Bursaries and Scholarships DUT Equipment List Recommendation from Host for PDF/RA/RF: Contract Renewal Post-Doctoral Fellow Application Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Registration Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Progress Report Form Research Funding Rated Researchers Research Focus Areas Scholarships CommitteeResearch Capacity DevelopmentResearch Capacity Development Application for Gatekeeper Permission AJIMS DUT Research Focus Areas Conference Application Research and Innovation ConferencePostgraduate Research Resources Institutional Research Ethics Research Information ManagementResearch Outputs Policies Outputs Submission Criteria Research Tools Symplectic Elements Researcher Identifiers / ORCID Deadlines: Outputs Submissions IncentivesPolicies and GuidelinesPostgraduate Student Guide and FormsResearch and Innovation Newsletter Feedback Questionnaire
At the Durban University of Technology research outputs are recorded and managed through Elements (Research Outputs Management System). The system has various modules for administration and management of research such as:
- Research Publications Module (Elements System)
- Grants Management Module
- Postgraduate activities Module
Beyond facilitating administration, Elements provides with comprehensive reporting of research activity at an institutional level, Faculty, Department and individually.
BENEFITS for using ELEMENTS
Researchers have easy access to relevant information and related software, processor power, storage systems and identifiers that collect data ensure complete and consistent information.
For Research Managers and administrators, the system affords easy measurement and analysis of research outputs and access to comparative information.
ELEMENTS is a comprehensive fit for purpose, cost effective solutions that provide functionality and ability to capture data and adapt to legislative changes, while simultaneously aligning with the university’s data management requirements and strategic vision.
- Managing and administering research outputs
- Simplifying processes
- Effective data retrieval
- Supporting the five phases (plan, fund, perform, promote and preserve) of the research services lifecycle
- Ensuring data inter-operability and re-usability
Elements User Guide
For Queries Contact:
Edzani Nevondo: firstname.lastname@example.org