- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Study Opportunities 2020
- Skeletal Academic Calendar 2020
- Career Leaflets
- University Calendar
- SRC Elections 2019
- Spring Graduation 2019
- Why Choose DUT
- How do I apply?
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- Entry Requirements & Career Options
- NSFAS New Students
- DUT Strategic Plan
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
|Contact Details||Campaigns||Newsletters||Partners||Resources||Services Offered|
- To transform DUT community into an HIV/AIDS competent community through effective knowledge and skills.
- To create a supportive and caring environment for people infected and or affected by HIV.
- To develop an HIV/AIDS policy which addresses the human rights and dignity of people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- To review and lead policy implementation and development.
- To organise public events on campus to raise awareness on issues relating to HIV/AIDS.
- To provide expert knowledge, information and advise on HIV/AIDS issues to DUT community through consultation.
- To communicate key issues to DUT community utilizing existing social marketing peer educators.