- Spring Graduation Ceremonies 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2022
- Academic Calendar 2023
- Autumn Graduation Ceremonies
- Virtual Autmn Graduation 2022
- Court Order 29 Mar 2022
- Court Interdict application 28 Mar 2022
- Court Order 17 Feb 2022
- Issued Court Interdict 16 Feb 2022
- Orientation 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2021
- Amended Academic Calendar 2022
- How do I apply?
- Closing Dates for 2022 programmes
- Application and Registration Information 2022
- Study Opportunities 2023
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- House Committee Elections
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
|Contact Details||Campaigns||Newsletters||Partners||Resources||Services Offered|
- To transform DUT community into an HIV/AIDS competent community through effective knowledge and skills.
- To create a supportive and caring environment for people infected and or affected by HIV.
- To develop an HIV/AIDS policy which addresses the human rights and dignity of people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- To review and lead policy implementation and development.
- To organise public events on campus to raise awareness on issues relating to HIV/AIDS.
- To provide expert knowledge, information and advise on HIV/AIDS issues to DUT community through consultation.
- To communicate key issues to DUT community utilizing existing social marketing peer educators.
Physical location Interim Address: 3 rd Floor Maintenance Building, Gate 7 Lower Library Complex, Room 17 Financial Aid Office
Facebook page: @DUTHivAids