The Isolempilo Campus Health Clinic is staffed by professional nurses and doctors, whose primary purpose is to assist student medically in a professional and confidential manner. The wide range of medical services offered by the Clinic include:
- Primary health care, including TV treatment
- Emergency services
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Female reproductive health, including emergency contraception and referrals for termination of pregnancy
- Voluntary HIV/Aids counselling and testing
- Blood tests
- Pap smears
- Support for long-term treatment
- Health education and awareness campaigns
- Referrals to and from other institutions
How do I book an appointment?
In order to access the Isolempilo Campus Health Clinic either contact the department telephonically on +27 31 373 2223 and book an appointment or pop-in and make enquiries directly.