- Application and Registration Information 2021
- Closing Dates for 2021 programmes
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- Study Opportunities 2021
- House Committee Elections
- Virtual Spring Graduation 2020
- SRC Online Elections 2020
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- Academic Calendar 2021
- ENVISION 2030
- Amended University Calendar 2020
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- How do I apply?
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Virtual Autumn Graduation 2020
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
Prof. Thengamehlo Harold Ngwenya
|Position: CELT DirectorQualifications: D Litt et Phil (UNISA); MA (Natal); M Ed (Higher Education Management) (UNISA), BA Honours (Natal); Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (DTE) (UNISA).
Biography: Thengani Harold Ngwenya has been the Director of CELT for the past nine years. He has lectured at different South African universities in English Literary Studies and Education Management. Ngwenya specialises in various aspects of Higher Education Studies including curriculum design and development; teaching and learning; and student and staff development.
Tel No: (+27) 313732248 Email: email@example.com
Mrs Judy Reddy
|Position: P.A to Director of CELT/ Secretary of Academic DevelopmentQualifications: ND: Office Management & Technology, UNISA (2009). NQF 6 Public Relations Certificate Course, UNISA (2011). BTech: Management, UNISA. ICDL, UNISA (2012). Masters: Marketing and Communications (DUT) (present).
Biography: 2002 – 2012 Secretary – CELT – Durban University of Technology; Aug 2012 – Jan 2015 – Public Relations & marketing Practitioner (secondment); Feb 2015 – current – CELT.
Tel No: (+27) 313732904 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org