- SRC Elections 2019
- Spring Graduation 2019
- Skeletal Academic Calendar 2019
- University Calendar
- Why Choose DUT
- How do I apply?
- Study Opportunities 2020
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- Entry Requirements & Career Options
- Career Leaflets
- NSFAS New Students
- DUT Strategic Plan
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
Our Facebook Page
A preferred university for developing leadership in technology and productive citizenship.
Our mission is to excel through:
- A teaching and learning environment that values and supports the university community.
- Promoting excellence in learning and teaching, technology transfer and applied research.
- External engagement that promotes innovation and entrepreneurship through collaboration and partnership.
- Respect, Recognition, Opportunity and Access
- Loyalty, Dignity and Trust
- Transparency, Openness, Honesty and Shared Governance
- Responsibility, Accountability, Collegiality and Professionalism