- Spring Graduation Ceremonies 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2022
- Autumn Graduation Ceremonies
- Virtual Autmn Graduation 2022
- Court Order 29 Mar 2022
- Court Interdict application 28 Mar 2022
- Court Order 17 Feb 2022
- Issued Court Interdict 16 Feb 2022
- Orientation 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2021
- Amended Academic Calendar 2021
- Amended Academic Calendar 2022
- How do I apply?
- Closing Dates for 2022 programmes
- Application and Registration Information 2022
- Study Opportunities 2023
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- House Committee Elections
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
Careers at DUT
To view the adverts simply click on the title below to show the adverts.
Newspaper Advert - Management Positions
|Director – Management Accounting (Ref F236)
|Finance||30 September 2022|
|Director – Financial Accounting (Ref F235)
|Finance and Procurement||30 September 2022|
Newspaper Advert - Academic Positions
There are no academic positions at present.
Newspaper Advert - Administrative Positions
|DUT Midlands Campuses||21 September 2022|
Adverts on PNET
Applications should include:
2. A detailed curriculum vita (explicitly stating experience or knowledge in the above mentioned fields).
3. Covering letter.
4. Certified copies of all academic records and certificates/degrees.
5. Current contact information of referees.
6. Please email applications to email@example.com and quote the post reference and post description in the subject line.
7. No manual applications will be accepted and incomplete applications will be disregarded.
8. Only applications made on our application for employment form would be considered.
9. Communication will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
10. No late applications will be accepted.
“The University reserves the right not to appoint” or to re-advertise to widen the pool of applicants
Verification will be conducted on preferred candidates only.
DUT reserves the right to do a complete verification of the information you have provided.
DUT reserves the right to contact your referees or request additional referees.
While DUT strives for equal opportunities, preference will be given in terms of the University’s EquityPlan, with specific consideration for Female candidates.
Candidates must be fluent in English and must be in possession of a valid work permit.
This information has been supplied by the Department of Human Resources at the Durban University of Technology.