- Spring Graduation Ceremonies 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2022
- Academic Calendar 2023
- Autumn Graduation Ceremonies
- Virtual Autmn Graduation 2022
- Court Order 29 Mar 2022
- Court Interdict application 28 Mar 2022
- Court Order 17 Feb 2022
- Issued Court Interdict 16 Feb 2022
- Orientation 2022
- SRC Online Elections 2021
- Amended Academic Calendar 2022
- How do I apply?
- Closing Dates for 2022 programmes
- Application and Registration Information 2023
- Study Opportunities 2023
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- House Committee Elections
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
Rendezvous Restaurant is run by students from the Department of Food and Nutrition Consumer Science.
Steve Biko Campus, Block S9, Level 4.
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 to 14:00 (first semester)
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00 to 14:00 (second semester),
The students prepare and serve a variety of meals, sweet treats and beverages.
Vegetarian options are available.
We can also assist with your function planning requirement.
For reservations and enquiries contact:
Jane Visagie on e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, 031 373 2383, Jabu Chiya 031 373 6695
or Noxolo Blose on 031 373 2322
Hotel School Restaurant
The Hotel School Restaurant is available for lunch or dinner by prior booking.
Our intention is that you will enjoy attentive service and food of a high standard both in terms of taste and appearance at a very competitive price.
The menu will be designed to satisfy your requirements and complementary wines will be recommended to suit both menu and occasion. A full bar is also available at which you are invited to enjoy a pre-meal drink in relaxing surroundings.
Food preparation and service is undertaken by students of the Hotel School under the guidance of experienced chef lecturers.
To make your booking and for more information on the menus please contact:
Ms Joanne Mjoka
Tel: 031 373 5526
Safe parking is available through our entrances in Ritson Road and Winterton Walk.