Master of Technology in Fine Art
ENTRANCE AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- In addition to the provisions of Rule G24 the following rules shall apply:
- The student shall appear personally before a selection panel consisting of at least the Head of the Department of Fine Art and Jewellery Design and the chairman of the specialization subject committee.
- The student must satisfy the selection panel that he/she possesses the potential to pursue a higher programme of study at the required academic level and should have obtained above average results in the prerequisite qualification to the intended programme of study.
- The student must submit a proposed programme of work for his/her subject specialization within six months of registering for the qualification, for approval by the Faculty Research Committee and the Institutional Research Committee.
- The student’s choice of specialization must be related to the work done in the previous qualification, i.e., the student should continue to specialize further in an aspect related to a major subject of the prerequisite programme of study.