The Programme aims to develop responsible and ethical leadership for positive change in society. It is jointly hosted by the Durban University of Technology (DUT), the African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes and the International Centre of Nonviolence (ICON), which is part of DUT.
The Programme will consist of:
- Support for participants’ work on projects they have initiated
- Work on the theory and practice of leadership
- Interactive workshops
- Reading and writing on leadership theory and practice
THOSE STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE ALL COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAMME WILL BE AWARDED A CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
To qualify for selection:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their involvement in a current or planned project. This project can take different forms – social, environmental, educational, and so on.
- People from the same project may apply as a pair or small group.
- You need to demonstrate your ability to commit to a programme.
- Applicants must be able to work online.