- Autumn Graduation 2019
- Skeletal Academic Calendar 2019
- University Calendar
- Why Choose DUT
- How do I apply?
- Study Opportunities 2019
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- Entry Requirements & Career Options
- Career Leaflets
- NSFAS New Students
- DUT Strategic Plan
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
Our Facebook Page
Application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the International School Office or download it from the website: www.dut.ac.za), and a non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications. The early bird closing date for applications is February 22; late closing date is April 25.
Information about the full cost of the programme and the dates are available on the International School website at http://www.dut.ac.za. The fee covers accommodation, instruction, materials, and travel arrangements as part of individual courses, tours and a visit to a game park. All other costs are to be met by the students. A US $150 deposit must be paid, after admission, to secure a place (by February 22 for early applications or April 25 for late applications).
Method of Payment
Payment of fees from countries other than South Africa should be made by:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School) Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK, Durban Main Branch; Branch Code 040026; SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ; Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
Please supply your name and address, and state that the payment is for the International School, and scan/e-mail proof of payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. Notification of acceptance will be sent not later than May 30. If you have provided an
E-mail address you will obviously get news much sooner.
- You must then arrange to pay the balance of the fees by June 4 2014
- Please scan and email proof of payment to email@example.com
- Visa: U.S. citizens are expected to apply for a travel visa to enter South Africa.