How to Apply for Postgrad Studies

If you wish to undertake a Masters or Doctoral study at the University contact us or your department…(read more…)


Higher degrees at DUT

Depending upon your starting qualifications, you may register for an appropriate full research Masters of Technology (MTech) degree, which requires a completion…(read more)


Your research proposal

Once you have undertaken a preliminary registration and your supervisor has been allocated, you are able to begin working towards your research proposal…(read more…)