- 2024 Programmes Open for Applications
- Academic Calendar 2024
- Study Opportunities 2024
- House Committee Elections 2024
- Spring Graduation Ceremonies 2023
- SRC Online Elections 2023
- ENVISION2030 Institutional Awards
- Autumn Graduation Ceremonies 2023
- Amended Academic Calendar 2023
- Court Order 29 Mar 2022
- Court Interdict application 28 Mar 2022
- Career Leaflets
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- Lecture Timetable
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
The Staff Mobility Programme provides academic and administrative staff the opportunity to participate in exchange mobility programmes at a partner institution. Staff members are afforded the opportunity to teach, share best practices, knowledge and develop personal, professional and intercultural skills and competence.
Calls for Applications
Our international partners select the calendar for managing the exchange places and therefore calls for nomination can be at short notice.
Mobility opportunities are advertised on DUT platforms to ensure the widest range of applicants are informed. Dissemination and calls for applications done in the following manner:
Calls are advertised on the IEP webpage.
Messages are placed on the DUT Student Portal.
Emails are circulated to the Deans, Deputy Deans and Heads of Department to disseminate in their respective ambits.
Calls for applications can be open to all staff or may be limited to specific departments depending on the agreement signed with the partner university.
To apply you:
- You must be a permanent member of staff.
- selection of candidates takes into consideration the value of the proposed exchange to the area of work.
Testimonials from staff who have been on Exchange Mobility Programmes
Call for Staff Mobility Programmes