Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering
This qualification is intended for persons who will make a contribution, through research, to understanding the application and evaluation of existing knowledge in a specialized area of technology. They will also demonstrate a high level of overall knowledge in that area, ranging from fundamental concepts to advanced theoretical or applied knowledge.
(Amended w.e.f. 2015/08)
Eligible applicants are required to have completed an appropriate honours degree or equivalent in the field of Industrial Engineering. Graduates with an appropriate honours degree or equivalent in any of the engineering disciplines within the engineering profession plus related experience in the field of Industrial Engineering can apply for the qualification using rule G10 Conferment of Status.
Applications are made directly with the department as follows:
- Masters applications are accepted from during the months of August and September preceding the year of intended study
- A four to five-page proposal is required outlining the following: an introduction; the research problem(s) and study objective(s); a brief literature review; an outline of the intended research methodology and research activities inclusive of schedules and timeframes
- All applications must be accompanied by the relevant certified academic certificates/records and transcripts of all prior qualification(s); a concise CV; certified ID or passport
- Applicant would receive feedback on their applications once the department has finalised selections
- Successful applicants must complete their registrations before 31st of March in the intended year of study. No late registrations will be accepted.
All applications can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org