- Amended Academic Calendar 2021
- How do I apply?
- Closing Dates for 2022 programmes
- Application and Registration Information 2021
- Study Opportunities 2021
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- Virtual Autumn Graduation 2021
- House Committee Elections
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- ENVISION 2030
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
|Home||What we do||Current leadership||Recycling||News||Gallery||Pledge Form|
The aim and objectives
*promoting environmental sustainability on campus and at dut residences.
*Reducing waste by recycling
*promote cleanliness on campus
*Redirect waste landfills
*making students aware of the benefits of recycling and encourage students to practise recycling on campus.
We use these storage below to recycle waste around campus.
Students in action:
Through recyclable material we also do paper or plastic garments,no fabric involved just papers, plastics and cudboards.Below are some pictures of garments we made through recycling: if you want more you can go to the gallery..