- Amended Academic Calendar 2021
- How do I apply?
- Closing Dates for 2022 programmes
- Application and Registration Information 2021
- Study Opportunities 2021
- Career Leaflets
- Online Acceptance For First Time Prospective Students
- Virtual Autumn Graduation 2021
- House Committee Elections
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- ENVISION 2030
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Why Choose DUT
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Lecture Timetables
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
|Home||What we do||Current leadership||Recycling||News||Gallery||Pledge Form|
GCI FASHION SHOW
The aim of the fashion show was promote environmental sustainability by making garments made out of recyclable materials. These garments were designed and made by residence students.
Both these fashion shows were student centered as they were planned and organized by the students for students. As part of student skills development we took a risk by choosing first year students to be the program coordinators.
CLEAN-UP AND AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
The aim of the cleanup was to organize the best awareness about climate change and environmental sustainability, to raise the banner of DUT to the highest level. It was also to instil a sense of pride in our youth.
The aim was to educate and train all first year students about environmental sustainability and climate change and also to let students to be more involved in finding solutions towards saving the environment.