- Virtual Autumn Graduation 2020
- Court Order – Forums Threat
- ENVISION 2030
- Amended University Calendar
- Study Opportunities 2021
- Closing Dates for 2021 programmes
- Late Enquiries for a Programme Form
- Career Leaflets
- SRC Elections 2019
- Why Choose DUT
- How do I apply?
- Fees Booklet
- “Missing Middle” application form
- Entry Requirements & Career Options
- NSFAS New Students
- Honorary Doctorates
- DUTLink Newsletter
- DUTCONNECT Magazine
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
Our Facebook Page
Student Recruitment Scholarship Grant Form
Grade 11 / Grade 12 Students: Should you wish to apply for the scholarship grant, you are requested to complete the online scholarship grant form – LINK HERE.
*Note: Only a student who has obtained an “A” or “B” aggregate is eligible for the award.
Bursaries and Scholarships