- RPS Home Elements System Scholarly Publishing Research and Innovation ReportsGrants ManagementGrants Management Bursaries and Scholarships DUT Equipment List Recommendation from Host for PDF/RA/RF: Contract Renewal Post-Doctoral Fellow Application Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Registration Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Progress Report Form Research Funding Rated Researchers Research Focus Areas Scholarships CommitteeResearch Capacity DevelopmentResearch Capacity Development Application for Gatekeeper Permission AJIMS DUT Research Focus Areas Conference Application Research and Innovation ConferencePostgraduate Research Resources Institutional Research Ethics Research Information ManagementResearch Outputs Policies Outputs Submission Criteria Research Tools Symplectic Elements Researcher Identifiers / ORCID Deadlines: Outputs Submissions IncentivesPolicies and GuidelinesPostgraduate Student Guide and Forms Research and Innovation Newsletter Feedback Questionnaire
These Research tools are accessible to DUT Student and Staff ONLY. To access any of these tools contact: Mr Edzani Nevondo (Ext. 6526 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
QUESTIONPRO Survey Tool
QuestionPro offers “Online Research Survey Software” to Durban University of Technology (Staff and Students). In this sponsorship, you shall a custom sign up portal created for the University Account where in you shall be offered.
- Unlimited number of Surveys
- Unlimited number of Responses
- Unlimited number of users under University Umbrella
- Unlimited number of questions onto the Survey
- More than 50 advance Question types including Van Western drop, Price Sensitivity, Conjoint, Max Diff, Matrix, Image and Video, Open ended and Drop down.
- Advanced data analytics suite with real time reporting, Includes Conjoint Analysis, Max Diff, Turf, Co-relation, Survey Comparison, Banner tables, Heat Maps, Word Cloud, Predictive Text analysis.
- Export of data to Word/Excel/Power point/SPSS
- Offline apps for offline surveys, 1 device key per user
- Custom Dash board for every University for user sign up
- 24*7 Technical Support for every Student, Professor or Administrative staff associated with the University
- Access to Market Research Global Webinars
- Online training sessions for Students and Staff.
To access the tool click here to login or create an account.
QuestionPro offers 24/7 Technical Support for all Students,staff and researchers, including workshops on QuestionPro Survey Software each week, and you can schedule a one-on-one tutorial by online training courses every week. The company also provides clear step-by-step instructions on its help web page.
Please note that QuestionPro allows DUT emails ONLY.
(Postgraduate Students Access)
PG students are required to upload the body of the thesis only (Chapter 1 to the last Chapter) through Turnitin, i.e.., the original thesis content written by the student.
The front pages, Annexures (usually figures and tables) and Reference list should be left out.
To access the tool send your proof of registration to Mr Edzani Nevondo (email@example.com)
(Software for Qualitative Data Analysis)
RPS offer NVivo 11 licence key to Staff and Student.
To access the latest NVivo please:
- Download the software on this link, download the relevant file(s) from the Downloads page
- Request for a licence key from Mr Edzani Nevondo (firstname.lastname@example.org)