- RPS Home Elements System Scholarly Publishing Research and Innovation ReportsGrants ManagementGrants Management Bursaries and Scholarships DUT Equipment List Recommendation from Host for PDF/RA/RF: Contract Renewal Post-Doctoral Fellow Application Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Registration Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Progress Report Form Research Funding Rated Researchers Research Focus Areas Scholarships CommitteeResearch Capacity DevelopmentResearch Capacity Development Application for Gatekeeper Permission AJIMS DUT Research Focus Areas Conference Application Research and Innovation ConferencePostgraduate Research Resources Institutional Research Ethics Research Information ManagementResearch Outputs Policies Outputs Submission Criteria Research Tools Symplectic Elements Researcher Identifiers / ORCID Deadlines: Outputs Submissions IncentivesPolicies and GuidelinesPostgraduate Student Guide and Forms Research and Innovation Newsletter Feedback Questionnaire
Please note that the conference has been postponed until 2022 due to inconsistencies associated with COVID-19. We will provide you with details of the 2022 conference in due course. Please bear with us and apologies for the inconvenience. In the meantime you can have a look at our other conference via this link: https://www.dut.ac.za/sustainabledevconf/
Innovation and Disruption: Facilitating transition for the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR)
DATE AND PLACE:
14 – 17 September 2021
Durban, South Africa
It is with great pleasure that the Directorate for Research and Postgraduate Support announce the 6th Interdisciplinary Research and Innovation Conference 2021 hosted by the Durban University of Technology.
The conference invites national and international researchers, innovators, postgraduate students and academics to exchange ideas in the following disciplines: Accounting, Management Sciences, Humanities, Arts, Design, Sciences, Health Sciences, Engineering, and Information Technology.
The conference is open to postgraduate students, academics, independent researchers, as well as Policy makers in the Research and Innovation ambience. To submit your abstract, please follow the links below.
To be announced
PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY IN CONFERENCE ASSOCIATED JOURNALS
Papers submitted to the conference stand a chance of publication in any of the following DHET accredited journals. We will update the journals as we get more partners.
- Alternation: Interdisciplinary Journal for the Study of the Arts and Humanities in Southern Africa
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Economics and Business Law
The papers will be reviewed jointly by the conference review panel and reviewers from the respective journals. The following are the conditions attached to the publication of the full papers:
- Publishing of full papers is optional.
- The publication process may be between 9-12 months depending on the queue on the side of the publisher.
- Full papers will only be considered for review after conference registration fee has been paid.
- The decision to accept or reject full papers is at the discretion of the journal.
- Email full paper to: email@example.com on or by the 15th of October 2021.
Conference Registration Fee
*** Conference registration includes: Conference Package, 3X Lunch and Tea-breaks, Gala Dinner and Conference Tour.
***Conference grant available for DUT delegates. Please apply directly via the Directorate of Research and Postgraduate Support.
Registration/Abstract Submission For Presenters
REGISTRATION FOR LISTENERS
|Abstract submission opens||01 January 2021|
|Abstract submission deadline||30 April 2021|
|Notification of acceptance/rejection||21 May 2021|
|Deadline for listeners||31 August 2021|
|Submission of Full papers||15 October 2021|
Day 1: Pre-conference workshop and welcome cocktail
Day 2: Keynote address, panel discussion, and breakaway sessions
Day 3: Keynote address, panel discussion, and breakaway sessions
Day 4: Breakaway sessions, conference tour and farewell cocktail
Enquiries AND PAYMENTS
Please send your enquiries of proof of payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org