- RPS Home Elements System Scholarly Publishing Research and Innovation ReportsGrants ManagementGrants Management Bursaries and Scholarships DUT Equipment List Recommendation from Host for PDF/RA/RF: Contract Renewal Post-Doctoral Fellow Application Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Registration Form Post-Doctoral Fellow Progress Report Form Research Funding Rated Researchers Research Focus Areas Scholarships CommitteeResearch Capacity DevelopmentResearch Capacity Development Application for Gatekeeper Permission AJIMS DUT Research Focus Areas Conference Application Research and Innovation ConferencePostgraduate Research Resources Institutional Research Ethics Research Information ManagementResearch Outputs Policies Outputs Submission Criteria Research Tools Symplectic Elements Researcher Identifiers / ORCID Deadlines: Outputs Submissions IncentivesPolicies and GuidelinesDUT Research Strategy Policy for Postdoctoral Fellows DUT Policies and Guidelines Supervision PolicyPostgraduate Student Guide and Forms Research and Innovation Newsletter Feedback Questionnaire
Prospective authors should kindly format their papers according to the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts must be submitted in English (UK).
- Manuscripts should be sent via email. Should you not receive an acknowledgement of submission in 48 working hours, kindly note that the article has not been received. Upon receiving your paper, you will be required to complete the manuscript form in order to begin the review process. Manuscripts should be sent to: AJIMS@dut.ac.za
- Manuscripts should range between 5000-6000 words.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in both MS-Word and PDF format in Arial font size 12 single spacing.
- Contributors must have an abstract (200 words maximum) and keywords.
- Article should have a cover page with the following information: all contributing authors full names, affiliations/institutions and email addresses. The paper should also indicate the corresponding author. The second page should begin with the main paper starting with a title. Please note that the paper, except for the cover page, should not have any information relating to the author in order to ensure the double-blind peer review standard of the journal.
- Images, posters, maps, diagrams, figures, and diagrams should be placed within the paper and numbered correctly. Such images should be clear.
- Manuscripts containing plagiarism will not be considered for publication in the journal.
- Papers should be duly referenced, and all in-text references should be listed at the references section.
- References should be done using the Harvard System. You may visit https://www.iie.ac.za/IIE%20Library/Documents/HTGS/IIE%20Quick%20Reference%20Guide.pdf to get a detailed clarity on the referencing style.