Departments Applied Sciences
|Handbook||Programmes Offered||Staff||Join us on facebook|
Welcome to the Department of Sport Studies
The Department of Sport Studies offers qualification that have a scientific and practical approach and prepares students for various careers in the field of sport, and movement development. The programme combines sport science, management and coaching. Students are provided with the opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in a practical environment thus preparing them to face the various challenges in the sport industry with confidence and expertise.
Empowering students to build sustainable futures in sport
A recognised sport institute provide innovative graduates to industry
- Commitment: We keep our promises. Always accountable
- Integrity: We are honest and fair in all our dealings. We have pride for what we do.
- Professionalism: We maintain highest standards of ethics. We walk the talk.
- Health and Wellness: We promote a physically active and healthy lifestyle.
- People-Centred: We have respect for all. We embrace diversity.
- Collaboration: We value partnerships with key stakeholders. Our success depends on their success.
Phased out programmes:
Please Note: The Bachelor of Sport Science and Management replaces the National Diploma: Sport Management in 2019. Last intake for B Tech: Management (Sport Option) was in 2019.